10 Questions You Should Be Prepared To Answer In An Interview
Ensure you have done your homework on the organisation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
Sources (Updated May 2018):
We hope you enjoyed this article and that you have a greater insight into what is required to secure a well paid 5 job, part time job or contract. Whilst securing a job can often be a challenge, securing a job which advances your career is an even bigger challenge. The Career Advice
resources were last updated December 2018 and are aimed to help you decide such things as whether you stay in the same role for more than 4 to 8 years or whether you are being underpaid $5,046 (or possibly overpaid) as a 5. Organisations benefit by viewing suggested salaries or wages, and can even use our Position Description Builder quickly tailored to their organisation's employment circumstances. As an enterprise, if you have 5 hiring needs in and around Adelaide, please call us on (08) 7078 8712 for expert recruitment from the best recruitment company team. At Staffing we are fortunate that with our hard fort reputation as being one of the top recruitment companies in Australia (often ranked between 3 and 8), the majority of candidates and companies are referred to us. If you found us by searching for adelaide customer service staff agency, adelaide customer service recruitment agency, 6541, south australia customer service, staffing or south australia customer service staff agency then we look forward to helping you with your business' employment requirements or helping you accelerate your career.
For more Customer Service Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: