5 Questions You Should Ask Your Prospective New Boss
As a candidate preparing your questions for an interview is often as important and preparing your answers to the recruiters questions. Here are some general questions:
- What are some challenges that will face me if selected for the role?
- What are the qualities of successful managers in this organisation?
- What is the top priority for the person in this position over the next three months?
- If offered the position, what are the key 3 things I would need to achieve in the first 12-months?
- Do you have any concerns about my candidacy for the role? (If so, politely try to address them.)
Sources (Updated April 2019):
We hope you enjoyed this article and that you have a greater insight into what is required to secure a well paid 3 job, part time job or contract. Whilst securing a job can often be a challenge, securing a job which advances your career is an even bigger challenge. The Career Advice
resources were last updated June 2019 and are aimed to help you decide such things as whether you stay in the same role for more than 3 to 8 years or whether you are being underpaid $4,058 (or possibly overpaid) as a 3. Employers benefit by viewing suggested salaries or wages, and can even use our Position Description Builder quickly tailored to their enterprise's recruiting culture. As an company, if you have 3 hiring needs Australia wide, please call us on 1300 790 330 for expert temping from the most trusted employment agency team. At Staffing we are fortunate that with our hard fort reputation as being one of the top staff agencies in Australia (often ranked between 3 and 6), the majority of candidates and companies are referred to us. If you found us by searching for customer service staff, service consultant, 4x41, customer service staff, temping or service personnel then we look forward to helping you with your organisation's recruiting requirements or helping you accelerate your career.
For more Customer Service Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: