- Customer Service
Interview Questions You Should Prepare For
Ensure you have done your homework on the company, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
Sources (Updated October 2018):
For more Customer Service Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: