10 Most Common Interview Questions
Ensure you have done your homework on the enterprise, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What questions do you have of me?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Sources (Updated February 2018):
It is always interesting to learn something new, particularly about an industry that such a significant impact on your customer service staff career or hiring process. At Staffing we try to regularly publish articles on the latest recruiting trends and strive to continually improve our own employment service delivery. We have a database of over 150,000 candidates and an extended network of referal partners. Not only do we feel confident we can delivery a great customer service staff solutions to Employers, candidates also benefit from a range of CareerController.com tools and the knowledge that 1 has a large client base actively wanting to hire the best account manager, customer service staff or customer service manager talent available in and around 2. Why not register for work or contact 1 for some amazing Customer Service Staff candidates. Our experienced Australia recruitment consultants can help you. With roles involving , call centre recruitment agency, 4, nsw call center, or phone operators we may have your dream job.
For more Customer Service Staff Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: